St. Martin de Porres House of Hope provides a safe and structured community living environment for women and children to recover from substance abuse addiction. Our program provides a bridge for women who recently left a treatment center to continue focusing on her recovery.
Many women find that there are triggers in their life that lead to relapse. By staying in our program for a minimum of 12 months, our participants can get better control over their addiction before returning to their normal environment.
What Distinguishes St. Martin de Porres House of Hope:
Women choose our recovery program for many different reasons. One of the most important is that they can live in our community with their children. Another important reason is our sense of community. St. Martin de Porres House of Hope cultivates openness, respect and trust among our residents. We work with women from all walks of life, all of whom all have the same goals.
As a result, our residents find common ground with others during their stay with us. They become open to the process of change, surrendering to their high power and they gain hope that they will find success through over program.
- Women are solid in their recovery with plans to maintain abstinence from alcohol or drug use.
- Women are able to connect with needed services and maintain them following discharge.
- Women are connected to at least one social support at discharge.
- Women are able to enter and sustain vocational training, continuing education, or a job by the time they leave the program.
- Women are able to obtain stable housing by the time of their discharge.