Welcome to our in-kind donations page. We value these gifts as they help us maintain a happy, warm environment at our recovery home. Your generous support will help transform the lives of the women and children we serve allowing them to achieve recovery, independence and self-sufficiency.
Please see below our donation guidelines for new and used materials, as well as drop-off information.
- Store gift cards (e.g. Target, Amazon, Jewel or similar stores)
- Universal gift cards (e.g. Visa, American Express, MasterCard)
- Cleaning supplies (e.g disinfecting wipes, cleaning powders or sprays, dishwashing liquid and sponges, garbage bags, etc.)
- Toiletries (e.g. deodorant, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, feminine hygiene products)
Please contact Carol Mjoseth email@example.com with questions about these types of donations.
Items We Cannot Accept
- Used stuffed animal toys or toys made from fabrics
- Used toiletries and/or make-up
- Used undergarments
Pick-up or Drop off of donations
Typically, we are unable to pick-up donations. Items can be dropped off during our normal business hours (M-F 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.). If requesting a different drop off time, please call our office beforehand at (773) 643-5843 to ensure that someone will be avaiable when you intend to drop off the items.
If you would like to make a financial donation to St. Martin de Porres House of Hope you visit our Donation Page to make a contribution online.
Checks can be mailed to:
St. Martin de Porres House of Hope
6423 South Woodlawn Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637-3817
THANK YOU FOR PARTNERING WITH US TO CHANGE LIVES!
St. Martin de Porres House of Hope is an Illinois not-for-profit charitable corporation with tax exempt status pursuant to section 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code.